PennyFinders © 2009 | Pomona, CA | Email: PennyFinders@gmail.com
Disclaimer: This website has been formed to accelerate the PennyFinding Fever.
Objective: To Spread Smiles and Joy!
Currently there is no known cure for Penny Fever. Once you have contracted it, the infection remains inside you. It may lay dormant for a while when you are diverted by other activities, but even the slightest glimpse of a shiny coin can awaken that urge to pick it up and say “Thank You Angels for My Many Blessings.”
The condition can not be cured, but with proper treatment it can be managed.
1) Accept and acknowledge that you have the Fever.
2) Admit your condition to other people.
4) Form a support group to help you find pennies or at least encourage you on your mission.
5) Share your JOY. It is therapeutic for you and often results in smiles from the receiver.
There are proven and tested Antidote Actions you can take to make your condition manageable.
In General when either Seeking or Finding coins:
- Have a purpose for your coin
- Anxiety in Seeking a Coin
- Search in Target Rich Environments
- Ask Penny Angels for Assistance
- Share Your Joy with persons nearby, co-workers, family
- Daring / Extreme Retrievals
piggy banks, restaurant tips, etc.)
- Add one of your own coins to overcome the thought, then turn and walk away