PennyFinders © 2009 | Pomona, CA | Email: PennyFinders@gmail.com
Disclaimer: This website has been formed to accelerate the PennyFinding Fever.
Objective: To Spread Smiles and Joy!
Submit your Fever
Stories and Antidotes.
Once you hear about PennyFinders, chances are you will be affected and possibly even infected. It may begin with just a sideways glance at a gleam in your pathway.
It might then advance to taking a few detoured steps to investigate a suspicious blob. At that point you must be wary. You are close to getting the Fever.
The Fever is not fatal. On the positive side it generates great conversations with strangers and many smiles. The worst cases have reported embarrassment to the PennyFinder or others within close proximity. Children under 10 seem to enjoy the affliction and will share in the adventures and creative maneuvers. Teenagers may avoid you when an outbreak strikes.
How to determine if you have Penny Fever:
- Do you ever stop and take a closer look at gumblobs to see if they are pennies?
- Do you glance at return chutes on vending machines or newspaper racks?
- Have you ever placed an order at a fast-food drive through – not for the food, but to search for coins?
- Do you park extra spaces away, so that you have a longer search for coins before reaching your destination?
- Do you stop at red stoplights or stop signs then look both ways – for autos and coins?
- Do your eyes quickly search the center divider when you are in a left turn lane?
- Have you ever hung out the window of your car in search mode for coins?
- Do you feel anxious when you have not found your “Lucky Penny” for the day?
- Do you ever “cents” there is a coin nearby?
- Is dinner ever late because you didn’t find your daily penny at the first grocery store and had to go elsewhere?
- Do you find that the ‘high’ of finding a penny is more stimulating than the caffeine in your coffee?
- Are you more tolerant of your spouse’s unexpected detours and stops - because they will give you additional opportunities to search for coins?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these questions? If so, you have Penny Fever.